Sunday 29 March 2015

Adorne yourself with The Adorn Collective

I have recently discovered the Adorn Collective, a fabulous online jewellery retailer from Australia and they ship to New Zealand for only $5AU!

If you want some fabulous high quality pieces without the high end price tag then check them out The Adorn Collective 

Here is how I have been wearing my pieces:




The Clementine - can be used for bridal, formal occasions or dressed down with jeans 




The Rae - great for adding some colour and great for a little glam in a casual outfit 



The Audrey - a very cute deco style necklace which can be worn really long or made shorter as I am wearing it perfect for dressy or casual. 

I am also lusting after 

The Carrie 


And The Elena (now on sale) 


I hope you will enjoy dressing up with these fabulous finds like I have. 

Melissa x 

No comments:

Post a Comment