Monday 9 December 2013

The Dream

I have been talking about starting a blog on style, fashion, beauty, confidence and feeling amazing inside and out for ever!  So I thought I really should take the plunge and just try it. 

So here I am feeling somewhat clueless about blogging and inadequate to be a spokesperson for fashion and style but the brilliance of life today is that anyone can have a go at anything and pursue a dream.

Ever since I can remember I have been interested in all things fashion and started designing when I was 10 years old.  Life has taken me in other directions such as Life Coaching, Spiritual Advisory, Naturopathy and Make Up Artistry and now Motherhood but I have never stopped loving fashion and wanting to help others have the confidence to express themselves through their own style and enjoy what's out there.

Style is not just about the clothes we wear but how we feel about ourselves and how we radiate that in the world.  As a life coach I love watching people grow, learn to love themselves and achieve their goals and as a Life Stylist I hope this blog can offer a mix of fashion ideas, confidence boosters and overall inspiration.

So welcome to Melissa's Dress Up Box.  It was my favourite game as a child to play dress up and nothing seems to have changed!

This blog could go in multiple directions but that is what is so exciting about it all it is an experiment in the making.

Melissa x

No comments:

Post a Comment